PROJECT MANAGER will be in charge of:
– Ensure projects are adequately resourced in terms of manpower, materials and equipment.
– Ensuring that appropriate HSE procedures, equipment and training is in place.
– Ensure that project performance is measured and is specification compliant.
– Manage the effective maintenance of the projects.
– Liaise with the customer on all technical and commercial matters.
– Ensure projects are being managed within their cost budgets.
– Ensure that invoicing is up to date and accurate.
– Provide engineering support as required.
– Provide customer with project plans as required.
– Ensure, on projects, that all equipment is specified and ordered as required by the project plan.
– Arrange all installation and commissioning activities of projects.
– Providing customers with product and technical information
– Occasional travel to customer site
– Serves as a resource for less experience department staff and provides training as needed
– Acts appropriately in front of customers to represents the company in a positive manner
– Defining KPIs for the department and department staff and review them on a quarterly basis
– Adherence to deadlines, bonds, payment terms & conditions.
– Enhance Score & Profitability of Contracts
The ideal candidates will have the following:
– Must be willing to travel and work in Hardship conditions
– Willing to rotation into Iraq 8 weeks on / 2 weeks off (flexible based on Project Requirement)
– Engineering or Technical background preferably through a formal bachelors degree program
– Technical experience, operations experience.
– Strong product knowledge of pumps, compressors and gas turbines.
– Having knowledge in field servicing, preventive maintenance and reliability study in Rotating equipment.
– Should have knowledge in all types of rotating equipment products.
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills, leadership skills and PC and presentation skills.
– Strong ability to develop relationship with others
– Self starter and ability to make technical and business decisions
– Ability to handle human resource issues
– P & L Experience
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office & Projects
***An English resume is required***
Range Salary: 80k $ – 100k $ + expat package
Work Location: IRAQ